People Power Coaching Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The information that we keep:
- Contact details such as: name, job title, the company you work for, email address, telephone number
- If you have any special needs / dietary requirements
- Coaching notes / Personal Profiles / Information related to the course / activity that you have undertaken
- Photographs of yourself and the group that you are in
- Contact history with us / email communication with us
- To keep your data safe and private
- Not to sell your data
- To delete your data if it is no longer required
- To enable you to manage and review your marketing choices
How we use your information:
Your contact details
- Sending you occasional information by email about new services and events that you may be interested in
- To liaise with you about your training / coaching activity
- To keep track about which activity / courses you have undertaken
- To liaise with funding bodies to obtain funding on your behalf (when appropriate)
Special needs / Dietary requirements
- To ensure that your needs are met during activity days with us
Coaching notes / Personal Profiles / Information related to the course / activity that you have undertaken
- To maximise the support/service that we provide to you
- To provide a source of reference to further support you and your business
- All information about the client relationship and any written notes remain completely confidential (except in rare circumstances decreed by law).
- If requested by the organisation, the coach will report in broad terms on the process and progress of coaching but will not give details and content of the coaching sessions unless you give permission.
Photographs of yourself and the group that you are in
- For marketing purposes – websites, brochures, case studies, social media – we will only use these with your consent
- Provided to the company that you work for, for their marketing activity / promotion of the training.
Contact history with us / email communication with us
- To provide you with better support / customer service
Sharing your information
We will not sell your data on to a third party. However in order to fulfil our service we may share parts of it with:
- Speakers who have been invited to speak at our events, so that they can tailor the content appropriately to the group. This information provided may be company title, and company.
- Funding body agencies, so that we can obtain funding on your behalf
- Venues where the programmes are being run, this information may include name, company and any specific needs/ dietary requirements that they need to know
- Other agencies when we are running joint events
- Other delegates on the programme, so that you can contact each other outside delivery days
- Our online platform who provide PPA surveys to you
- You contact details may be held in a database and used via our online marketing platform such as Mailchimp
Please note that where possible data will be anonymised.
We will only send you marketing messages if you consent for us to do so.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this by:-
- Clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email
- Emailing email@example.com
- Writing to Lesley Calland at People Power Coaching 135 Maritime Way, Preston, PR2 2HT
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that we will update our systems as quickly as we can but you may still get messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop communication in regards to delivery of our training.
Online Advertising / Social Media
Like many company’s we have social media accounts such as Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn – We promise to keep the information provided via these account relevant and useful. We may from time to time share photos of the work that we are doing.
It is entirely your choice to follow / unfollow our social media sites.
People Power Coaching Ltd will endeavour to keep these online accounts and passwords safe and secure.
We will keep your information as long as it is needed to be able to provide the services to you, for as long as necessary to provide follow on services to you, or to meet any specific funding body’s requirements.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you – Subject Access Request Form
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data
- The right to stop marketing messages
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator– the Information Commissioner’s Office
Changes to our privacy statement
If significant changes are made to this statement than we will make that clear on our website or by emailing you so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to receive marketing messages from us.
How to contact us
If you want to exercise your rights, make a complaint, or just have questions regarding the privacy statement then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
People Power Coaching Ltd
135 Maritime Way
Ashton – on – Ribble
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Find out on their website how to report a concern https:/ico.org.uk/concerns/